Description

Life is a learning experience. Share your knowledge or abilities where you can. This is what I'd like to share with you...

Friday, July 22, 2016

Back on Topic

My intention in starting this blog was to post what came to my mind and tidbits of information I was learning as I went back to school to change my career.  Obviously with the dates between the first post and this one, that didn't happen.

It's not because this is my first blog.  It's not.  I've had two very successful blogs for many years, but when looking for them recently I learned they'd been deleted.  I was heartbroken.  All the years of my writing gone.  No backups.  One was Beth's CAD Blog that contained AutoCAD tips and tricks and reviews from 2003-2010/2011.  The other one was just called Pete Powell.  It was a daily journal I kept from 2006-2009 recording my husband's journey as a Multiple Myeloma patient from stem cell transplant through his death. 

If there's anything that I've learned in life that there are circumstances that happen that you can't control.  With youth and inexperience we put too much energy in getting mad and having regrets.  I'm not saying that I don't get mad.  I have a red-headed temper!  But I find ways to get over it for my well-being physically and mentally.

I have a lot of interests and lots of areas that I enjoy studying or researching.  Through this blog we will cover all sorts of ground.  Some may interest you and some you may gloss over.  We can't all like the same things.  You won't hurt my feelings one little bit if you don't hang on every word.

Some areas of my interest are health (including eating and fitness), medical field, genealogy, crafts, CAD, entrepreneurship, personal development, collector cars and technology just to name a few.  I aim to provide what I've learned in life as well as what I'm doing today in any of the above areas that I think might interest you.  I plan to share resources such as books I think highly of and websites that I found interesting.

I generally read and listen to music each day.  I also visit Pinterest each day.  If you aren't aware of it, I consider it a bulletin board of sorts that I can categorize anything from the website that I might want to reference.  I enjoy it.

Welcome.  Come visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I love hearing from readers!